Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

if this is tuesday morning then this must be panera
there were 4 of us again this morning
everyone but kenny
we didn't bother opening the books
we didn't even take prayer requests
a total blow off morning
this week i work tuesday and wednesday nights
so i have thursday off
last night we had our penultimate step study meeting
it'll be nice to have 2 nights during the week with faith after it's over
i guess the first week after it's over we (jack, jeff and i) will probably go out to eat by way of celebration
maybe
yesterday was busy
chess at woodbury with little nathan and conner from 2:45 to 3:45 then annie from 5 to 6 then step study from 7 to 8
annie and i had a nice session
i told her about my plan to wean myself off of meds and she seemed okay with that
i call dr ripejcki on the 14th to take the next step
i hope it goes as well as the first step did
well
i think you're up to date now
oh
i gave chloe and jeff the couples fireproof package last night
i don't know if they'll use it or not
chloe seemed less than excited
'oh
workbooks
how nice'
very sarcastic
well
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home