Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

so
here we are at the somonauk library again
we came so i could pick up a book they were holding for me
the girl who played with fire by stieg larsson
i hope i like it as much as i liked the girl with the dragon tattoo
so
while we're here i make use of one of their 20 computers so i can check email get caught up on blogs that i follow and blog myself
whicch is what i am doing now
the cr meeting last night was smaller than usual
5 of our regular women (not that the rest are in any way irregular) were missing because of retreats and conferences
as a result a lot of the other women decided to stay home
tim was there
he said he'd call me monday morning to get directions so he can come over
we'll see
then today i had to be at work by 8a because we had a breakfast staff meeting
work was pretty much uneventful
i talked to five donors (after 71 calls) and got 1 appointment
oh
well
that's pretty much it except for coming home and having soup and a melted cheese sandwich for lunch
oh
and for letting skippy hang out on my lap for a while
oh
and susan is home from africa
i talked to her yesterday
she had a wonderful time
i told her she should write about her trip
she's a good writer and as sally says she can give people the nitty gritty things to do in what ever country she's visiting
ok
now i'm done
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home