Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Friday, November 13, 2009

so
this morning i am at chloe's with skippy
he's already been out back so there'd better not be any messes in the house
we just got here from on a wing and a prayer
i picked up the life recovery workbook
i had to charge it
i hope faith won't be (too) upset
i tried going on to amazon this morning
i put the girl who kicked the hornet's nest into my shoping cart
i went to check out and it looked as though it was going to bill our charge card rather than applying it toward our gift certificate balance so i got out of there
i desperately need another lisbeth salander fix
the library doesn't have it in yet
i guess i'll just have to wait
boo hiss
i haven't made any phone calls yet
when we go home (which will be soon) i'll call people
cr is tonight
yay
faith is going up to the church tonight to do some stamping and maybe some knitting
i hope the driving won't bother her eyes
she hates to drive at night
well
my basket is empty now so i guess i'll end this
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home