Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

damn
i forgot to signout of yahoo
i'm at the somonauk library and unless you signout of yahoo the next person who uses the computer you're on if they go to yahoo is automatically in your mailbox
not good
oh well
i'll just go back to yahoo when i'm through here
hello
the reason i'm here is because faith has a bookclub here tonight
plus
she had an eye appointment this afternoon and had her eyes dilated (?)
she has difficulty driving at night anyway
so i'm here
i picked up 2 books that had come in for me
love is a dog from hell
and
portions from a wine-stained notebook
both by charles bukowski
also a christian 12 step workbook came in for me at on a wing and a prayer but i haven't had time to go get it yet
i'll pick it up tomorrow
after faith's eye appointment in dekalb this afternoon we went to panera and each had a cookie and a small cup of coffee by the fireplace
we read the paper
i read an article about a local marching band and an article about adam lambert and his first album
oh yeah
and a piece about a couple of young actors from new moon the new twilight-based movie
we're doing a special event blood drive at heartland for new moon
each donor will get a special edition t shirt and their name will go into a drawing for movie tickets posters life-size character cutouts jewelry and other new moon-related gifts
we're hoping to draw 100 donors
the blood drive is on the 19th and i think the movie comes out on the 20th
anyway
whatever
i think thats it for now
oh
ray called me today
i hadn't heard from him in like 2 weeks or something
it was nice to hear from him
that's it
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home