Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

it's panera tuesday
we didn't do a lesson today
chris and greg just talked about deer hunting
kenny is hunting down by springfield and jay didn't show up
i emailed annie a copy of my testimony today
i would love to get some comments from her
susan emailed me a link to her photos of south africa on flickr
very nice
yesterday was my penultimate chess lesson at woodbury
i wonder if any kids will sign up at a later date
i work tuesday wednesday and thursday this week
but
i have saturday off
we had our last step study lesson last night
we're meeting at chili's next monday to celebrate
then on chip night we'll each get a chip showing that we've completed the 12 steps
then we can sponsor if anyone asks us to
it'll be nice to be able to spend monday nights with faith again
i'm sure that there's probably a lot more i could be talking about here
but
i can't think of it right now
so
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home