Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

so
today i weighed two pounds less than yesterday
and
tomorrow i will weigh two pounds more than today
actually
my weight fluctuates by as much as 4 pounds from day to day
it's just that it doesn't always fluctuate downward
sigh
here i am back at the desktop
just like yesterday
i really really wish that someone nearby had unprotected wifi
i would love it
faith is off at her last morning of this beth moore bible study
then she's going to get her hair trimmed
yesterday before i went to work we went shopping at target for jordan's birthday present and also bought 2 soccer balls 1 for a girl and 1 for a boy to take to church for some family in plano
afterwards we went to panera for soup and bread
very nice
it is so nice to be writing about normal everyday things now instead of frantic sneaky crazy things
my life is so much calmer post entering recovery
this morning faith was talking about how bitter she used to feel about all my lies
and how much she loves our relationship today
she deserves blessings
so do i
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home