Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

well
it only took me 15 minutes to get here
yes
i'm on our slow as molasses desktop with the dial up connection
plus
i'm having trouble typing because skippy is on my lap and is stretched out over my right forearm
jack s just left
he came over for coffee (1st time here usually i go over to his place) at 8a and we visited until 9:30
it's nice having a recovery buddy right here in town where we can get together
work was slow last night and i'm guessing that it will be again tonight
at least tonight will be the last night of calling for the new moon blood drive
i'll be glad when thursday night is finished and i will have 5 work-free days to look forward to
faith worked all day yesterday so we didn't get to spend much time together
i made an early dinner - baked potatoes with brocoli cuts and cheese sauce
very filling
she should be home by 12:30 today so we'll have the afternoon together
well
i don't have much else today
so
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home