Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, November 30, 2009

whoa
i've been away so long
i haven't been near any wifi lately and i absolutely hate our stupid dial up at home
i don't even get tuesday morning at panerra now because neighbor bill is coming with me to bible study
at least he did last week and he is again tomorrow
i worked tuesday and wednesday evenings last week
thanksgiving was great
we got to go to chloe and jeff's after all
had i told you that we weren't going to be able do thursday with them because they were going to jeff's parent's in indiana
we were going to go to chloe and jeff's friday and have a thanksgiving meal
but jeff's mom had exceedingly high blood pressure and was told that if her new medication or new dosage or new whatever didn't lower it she would have to go into the hospital
so
we had thanksgiving dinner with chloe and jeff and the boys on thursday
and
jeremy was there too
he was visiting for a week over thanksgiving
it was great to spend some time with him again
faith and i took him and jordan to see planet 51 on friday
oh
i'm at the somonauk library now
that's why i'm able to blog
faith came with me to cr on friday night
i got a chip for finishing the step study
it only took us since january
this friday i get to sing a solo at cr
julie heard me singing a song i wrote and she asked me if i'd be willing to and after 2 or 3 weeks i said i would
so
this friday
i of course see myself forgetting the words or the tune or both
it's going to be nice getting to spend tonight with faith
no more monday night step group
well
that's it for now
i need to be heading home in a few minutes and i've got something to check out first
the sould recording of the girl who played with fire
i know
i just finished reading it a week or so ago
but
i loved it
i can't wait until one of the libraries gets in the girl who kicked the hornet's nest
oh well
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home